Challenge rules

Tuesday 31 October 2017

New DT members

We warmly welcome new DT members Ann and Sandie


I am married to my wonderful husband
 I have four children and eight grandchildren and a lovely Scottie named Hamish 
I have been crafting for about nine years 
I love making card's but also like to try different crafts.



I started crafting at an early age I was always drawing and painting
I have an 0 level in art when I was 22 my mother taught me how to knit which 
I did for a lot of years my grandma taught me how to crochet but my biggest passion is paper-crafting which 
I have been doing now for about 10 years I also have a passion of making flowers out of foamiran 
I use these on mixed media and on my cards they are so light and you can make realistic flowers from it.  
I am so pleased to have been given the opportunity of being on the design team for crafty enjoyments 
and look forward to posting all my creations on social media for you all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment